Friday, February 18, 2011

~ One Stone At A Time ! ~


 This Magazine started it all!
Country Decorating Ideas
Issue : Summer 2001
Page 42 & 43


The Stone Cottage




I got to have Me one!



So I was laying in bed one evening looking at this magazine & turned to this page.
I just fell in love ... I wanted it!
Then this light went off in my head & I thought ... I can have it! I'm no rock mason but I can paint!
So I started painting
One Stone At A Time!








After finishing My Master Bedroom ~ I proceeded to the Master Bath






This is The Throne Room : )
I painted the upper part in 6" stripes
&
the bottom with more stones.






So for now I have My Stone Cottage & when I grow tired of it I can just paint over it!
 : )



8 comments:

  1. Where there's a will , there's a way !
    Glenda, I have chosen you as one of my five favorite bloggers to receive the Liebster Blog Award , come over to my blog to see what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow now that is devotion...I am a great starter but get side tracked...Great job at keeping your dream alive

    Blessings Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how gorgeous! You did a wonderful job and you were so brave! Thanks for sharing. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you went thru your stone cottage, it's great! Congrats, you're very dedicated to your beautiful ideas. Lots of hugs, FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your home looks very welcoming and lovely. My favorite part was the garden gate you decorated. Thanks for sharing your home with us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you did a lot of work -- good for you! It all looks so pretty.
    Best,
    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi....love your changes. Your home looks so welcoming.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete