Friday, February 11, 2011

Filler Up!

My Piggy Bank that is ...
I am putting all my change in this Old Glass Water Bottle. It had belonged to my husbands Grandpa many years ago. They used to take it to the fields with drinking water in it.
When I am paying with cash I always us bills & then all the change goes in the jar. I have my husband doing the same.
You would be surprised how much money you will have collected in 1 year.
It is going to take much longer to fill this up than a year I'm sure!
Maybe when it is done ... Who knows I might go on a cruise!
LOL!
I'm sure I'll have to add to it but every little bit counts ... Right?


At first all we had was the Old Glass Water Bottle.
 Then later we found the stand that went with it.
I took it home & cleaned it up & spray painted it black.
It had been that color at one time. 


I don't know if you can see the hole in the glass? 
I tried to place the photo shot over the black part of the stand so you can see it.
Way back when my husband was a little boy he shot it with his BB Gun. 
I'm sure his Grandpa wasn't to happy with him for that!
: ) 


I have a long way to go before it is FULL but when it happens ...
I'm thinking I should have a contest to see who can guess how much money is in it! 


Pennies, Nickles, Dimes , & Quarters!
It is getting real heavy to lift ... so I'll have to tip it over to get the money out when that time comes.
Cha-Ching!




No comments:

Post a Comment