Tuesday, February 8, 2011

xoxo My Valentine's Table oxox


I love setting my Breakfast Table for whatever the occasion.


Sometimes I set it Fancy, & sometimes Primitive Country Style.


I like to Mix it up!


Valentines is a fun, colorful & a cheery occasion to decorate.  


I love this vase ... I picked this up in Paris, Arkansas.
It was marked down ... so I just had to take it home.
Right???


I'm not sure how old it is but the paint is missing in several places.
To me it just adds charm & tells a story of how much it has been loved by another !!! 


Happy Valentines Day to You !

2 comments:

  1. Oh, i do love your beautiful table, all dressed for Valentine's Day. Red is such a great color.
    Hope you get to see those letters soon. Maybe you will do a post and share with us??
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty table Glenda ! I love red ! I bought some red dishes not long ago and I love them , they make me happy every time I use them .

    ReplyDelete