Friday, February 4, 2011

~ Beckoning ~


This original painting is "Beckoning" for a place on your wall!

My sister "Lavon Marchi" is a Fine Art Artist & Photographer.

Be sure to check out her website for more of her wonderfully done art.
http://www.tlmarchi.com/

Lavon's Photography and Fine Art
Title of this painting is 'Beckoning'.
Remember your Valentine with a unique gift on Feb. 14th!!!
This 24"x24" original T. L. Marchi painting on wrapped stretched canvas will compliment any wall.
She is letting it go for only $300.
 Sides are painted, so no need for framing!
 Please contact Lavon for Payment & Shipping arrangements!
http://www.tlmarchi.com/
 

3 comments:

  1. Took a hop over to her website , What a beautiful talent ! I really enjoyed her fine art.
    Thanks for showing us her talent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ... The photo's doesn't do her work justice. To view it with the naked eye it is unbelievable!~ Thanks for looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Glenda, I just found your comment on my Secret Garden blog...and your right, 60 is just a number. My Dad will be 83 next month, still rides his big ol BMW, shingles the roof, shovels the sidewalks and still has his mind and sense of humor, when I grow up I wanna be just like him.

    Having these shops and blogs is an outlet for my endless energy and mind that never sleeps...hey, I have much to do yet in this one life and counting the years isn't one of them.

    Can't wait for spring to get out in my new lil' studio and let the creativity begin, it'll be the best spring ever in my new lil' piece of paradise, s gift from my wonderful(young) Dad, I'll probably open for business in April, but as soon as it warms up(and all the snow melts), I'm out there!

    Thanks for stoppin' by...love that gold desk and of course the beautiful rose...drool!!!

    sharon

    ReplyDelete