Sunday, January 16, 2011

~~~* My Fair Lady *~~~

I took these pictures several years ago.
While on another one of my fun get aways with my BFF " Nancy".
We had decided to get out & go to some yard sales & we came upon this ...
                                              Blooming Lady !


         I'm not even sure what the name of the Little Town was ...
 but it was just off  Hwy 64 between Clarksville & Alma, Arkansas.



I thought she was Adorable !
And now I want one ! :)


Her dress is a mound of dirt just filled with Beautiful Blooming Rose Moss !


 Oh , and on the other end of her yard was this HUGE bird bath.
Can you guess what they used to make this out of ? :)
*~~~*
It at one time was a Satellite dish !
Only in Arkansas ??? 
I was born & raised there so I can say that! 
We are a very crafty bunch !
LOL!


I think I'll pass on this one!
I don't have any birds that BIG! 
:)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment