Friday, June 21, 2013

~!~ Framed Vintage Postcards ~!~


I bought these framed Vintage Postcards
from my new friend on Facebook.
She & I have so much in common that I feel a "Kindred Spirit" with her.
She also has a Blog you should go check her out & tell her
 My Country Heaven Cottage
sent you.




This picture will find a home in my bedroom upstairs.



I will always think of "Sandi" when I look at my Shabby Framed Postcards.




I hope to personally meet her someday ???
I know we could have a GREAT time together.
Going to Fun Shops with the Vintage Flair, Flea Markets, Yard Sales,
 &
 Tea Rooms.



She also just for fun sent me a couple of her crafty things she makes.

The Bingo Card is just too CUTE!!!!
&
Hang Tags with Paris Stamped on them! 

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE


this SWEET little card
with Fun Confetti


BINGO


PARIS


Shabby, Vintage, & Old Postcards
makes me
 HAPPY!









No comments:

Post a Comment