Tuesday, May 15, 2012

??? To Paint or Not To Paint ???


My Director Chairs Redo
Chairs ~ $5.00 each
Yard Sale Fabric ~ $3.00
2 Chairs = $13.00


#1 Chair

I just finished
making the new seat covers.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The old chair cover I made several years ago out of new dish towels.


They have been rained on several times & they had mildew spots all over them.



So it's time to make new covers


getting started ~ setup the sewing machine

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is one of those jobs that I have had on my to-do list for weeks now.
I don't know why I am such a procrastinator.

It didn't even take me but about 45 min's & I had it all done! 



# 2 chair finished

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Now I need your opinion !!!!

Because they are not a matched pair ~ I was thinking that maybe it would look better?

To paint or not to paint
&
if I paint then what color?



White, Black, Green or Red ?












1 comment:

  1. Those look fantastic. I would paint them white. I think white is so refreshing against the outside colors and the fabric.

    ReplyDelete