Friday, March 4, 2011

<>< I'M SO EXCITED ! ><>


See it Peeping it's Little Head out at Me?


  "AMARYLLAS " 

 It is just now decided to bloom after 3 years of no performance at all ! I was just about to pitch it & start over with a new one!
 However if you know me at all you know I just can't hardly pitch anything! LOL!

I have several silk ones I use for decor.


A Small Red One


A Large Red One & A Small White One


A Large White One


 My Christmas / Winter One.
 Lg. Ones & Sm. Ones ~ Red & White Ones.

That sounds like a Dr.Seuss Book !
 LOL!
I Love them All!
I'll keep you posted when it blooms !

Waiting ???  Waiting  ??? Waiting???
 I  Hate Waiting !!!
:)
                                             

3 comments:

  1. Yay I am excited for you too...I will look forward to seeing the bloom

    Blessings Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, gardening takes perseverance and patience, probably why I'm not a big gardener! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patience is a virtue:) Enjoy the beauty!
    Rene'
    THANKS for the sweet words about my grandbabies!

    ReplyDelete