Wednesday, December 29, 2010

~ ~ ~ Back Home Again ~ ~ ~

I Love Home ...

I have been away for over a week now. I just stepped in the door & put on a fresh pot of coffee. Yummy ~ My mail was so piled up in the mailbox it will take me a little while to get through it all ... Guess I should try staying here more often!
We had a Wonderful Christmas with my Kids, G-Kids, Family & Friends. Santa was good to everyone! Guess we must have been good too??? LOL!
I must say that God has blessed us this year in several different ways & I want to give him the Praise & Thanksgiving for all he has done in our lives & our family's lives this year.
I have some Christmas pictures & some New Treasure's to share with you  ~  but it will have to wait until next post !!!
I need to unpack & put stuff away now & then go through all that mail!  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment