Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Please ~ Someone Get the Phone !


My Collection of Vintage Toy Telephones


Some of them I bought from Flea Market's


Some of them I bid on & won from eBay.


All Colors
Red ~ Green ~ Blue ~ Black ~ Brown


This one was kind of a disappointment
because after I received it 
I found out it was Plastic ... so this is the one I let the Grand kids play with !
 LOL! 


Another Flea Market Find
I don't think it was originally this color.
Someone must have painted it to go with their decor.
Which is OK with me because it goes with mine too. 
I put it in the Safari Bedroom. 


These are a  few of
My Favorite Things !


I Love All Old Toys!


This Red One & Blue One are the first ones that I bought.
I have had them for several years.


I am still looking for a Vintage Candlestick One that is Metal not Plastic.
Maybe Someday ???


OH ~ Wait ~  Hold the Phone !!!
I almost for got about my Toy Wall Phone.
What was I thinking??? 


The Gossip Sign was giving to me from one of my Sweet Daughters.
I hope you enjoyed my Toy Telephone Collection.


~ **************************~

3 comments:

  1. What a fun collection! I love the little green one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a really cute collection Glenda !This is something I don't see a lot of , must be hard to find ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG...I collect toy telephones too...but you have way more...Too fun! Thanx for following my blog and entering the giveaway! I am your newest follower. I enjoyed browsing your blog...Tiff

    ReplyDelete