Saturday, March 5, 2011

- # One Brick At A Time # -


I must say that this post isn't so much about the Tree that grew up inside the Silo.
Oh no ... but rather about how I can feel its Pain !
This winter I put on some more weight !!!
Stuck in this house cooking for my Husband didn't help my waist line !
 Because when I cook I EAT !
LOL!
  Who doesn't LOVE home cooking ?


When I pull up my pants everything is bulging out the top!
LOL!
So now I am going to climb that ladder & start removing one Brick at a time!
Yes ~ There it is ~ I said it NOW I have to live up to it !
 Right?


It's going to take a long time !
I have several pounds to lose !
Just like the bricks that make up this wall of the Silo so have the pounds been put on.
One At A Time!

PS. Did I say I Hate Diets & Exercise?

PRAY FOR ME !!!





2 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the luck in the world...I know I keep saying I need to lose and exercise but it is easier said than done.

    Blessings Kelsie

    PS: Love the photos of the silo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh ! You Too ! I so feel for you .I have a reuion this summer, I just have to lose some weight , I hate diet and exersize too .

    ReplyDelete