Saturday, September 29, 2012

~ ! ~ My New Found Treasures ~ ! ~



More New Found Treasures
 from
 Our trip to West Jefferson, NC.


I could have bought so much more but I was limited on trunk space.


Love the Coffee Cup


Old Tobacco Jar
&
White Milk Glass Jar
&
etc 


It's Old & It's White
 &
 it goes with a wash bowl & pitcher
I'm just not sure what it is called or what it was used for ???


Just a couple garden hose nozzles for my yard / deck decor.


I found this Wonderful Vintage Pitcher
&
I think it will look GREAT at Christmas Time with
Greens, Berries &  Pine cones.  


The backside is Pretty too!


Sweet Child Size Chair
I have plans for this little chair !
But that will be another Blog post!  


Vintage Child's play Iron & Toy size Wheelbarrow


Handmade Vintage Wooden Field Desk 


It has some carving on the front-side of the lid.


I think it is from the Civil War Days.



 

This information was placed inside it.
Tells a little bit about a similar one like it.


Giant Pizza Pan
Green & Cream Enamel Bowl
Crock Bowl
 &
 My Decor Acorns look Great inside!



I Found this Oil Lamp
Vintage Cookie Jar
&
A Small Clear Glass Cloche
Filled with small Wooden Clothespins
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. LOVELY! I especially LOVE the field desk. And, by the way, if we can EVER make connections, I have something for you!

    ReplyDelete