Sunday, March 20, 2011

<> Road Trip ... Down South <>


My friend ( Nancy ) & I went on another one of our Road Trips looking for Treasures & we found this one ... but we couldn't take it home with us !

While driving down old 64 hwy in Arkansas we happened upon this & I just had to  "STOP"  and take some pictures !


WE PULL FOR YOU


I think it's pulling days have gone by many years ago ???


What A Cutie !


This sign was on the building & I would of loved to be able to have it but it wasn't for sale! 


The Rusty Rooster Standing Guard !


Tacked on the Building was this Sign ... ???

Later we stopped at a yard sale & I bought a couple Treasures there ... which I'll post later. 
The people having the yard sale said that the business was theirs & that there was a big mistake that they had paid the taxes & have the canceled checks to prove it but that it was all hung up in Red Tape with the State & it was taking forever to get it straighten out !
 Meanwhile they were selling everything & moving back to California !
Kinda makes you wounder don't it ??? 
Oh & they also said they have a buyer when things get settled.
We'll keep check & hopefully that will happen.


♪ ♫ ♪ Oh Happy Day ♪ ♫ ♪

3 comments:

  1. I like the truck and the sign !

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad...Glad you got some photo's at least...hmmmm that truck looks familiar...maybe he has a cousin in the movies hehe.

    Blessings Kelsie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad story, cute DP sign....I was going to join your blog, but didn't see a follow button, maybe I just missed it. Lezlee

    ReplyDelete