Thursday, June 6, 2013

~!~ Red Chair Redo ~!~


Just another Flea Market find
I got it for a steal !!!
Then I went to work on it!
 

All finished an CUTE as can be.

##############################################
 

I painted it the deep Heritage Red color
&
then sanded it for that
Shabby used Look


added a Burlap Bow
 &
a Burlap Rose


I cut a board & then covered it with a print that I found on a TJ Max bag.
I then tacked it to the wooded seat
 &  
called it finished!

##################################

now it is getting a decorative tag
 &
a ride to my Flea Market booth

@

RZ'S Flea Market Mall
in 
Branson, Mo. 
 
 
added a little more Color & a Bee Hive to the Burlap Bow 
 
 
It's Sweeter Than Honey!
 
 
Buzzzzzzzzzz !!!!
 
 
If you like my blogs you should check out my older post 









No comments:

Post a Comment