Saturday, October 12, 2013

*** It's A Door Able ***

 
It's another piece for the burn pile rescued!
 
 
This old door has seen much better days.
Missing some of the slates and it has some rough scratches but...
 Oh well that just adds character!

 
I found the Frame at a yard sale a few weeks before and I was surprised to see that it fight perfect in the place where the missing slates were. 
 
 
I decided to leave it in the vintage state that it was in because
 I LOVE Shabby Patina!
 
 
Perfect Fit

 
 I tried a couple different things to see what would look the best in the frame.

 
Burlap Coffee Sack
 
 
How did She get in there????
 
 
The chicken print is a wallpaper border that I also picked up at a yard sale.
 
 
It's getting there but not done yet.

 
I added 2 coffee cups

 
YES
I picked the cups up at a local thrift shop
 
 
I found a vintage clip board to hang on the bottom panel.
I bought Black Cardstock to use with a piece of chalk that I hung with string from the door handle.

 
You can use and the paper like a chalk board.
Use one side and then the flip side. 
 
 
This CHICK is out of here!
 
 
 
 




 
 


 
 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment