Friday, January 14, 2011

~ Old Hunter's by The Campfire ~




This is a Print

I came across these Vintage Prints while on one of my Treasure hunts in a small town in Arkansas.
I bought several of them to frame & resale.
I have tried to find out something about the Artist but haven't been able too yet!

His name is Paul Cupp ~ 1972




Can't you just hear the stories they are telling?
Keeping warm by the campfire while the dog is standing nearby! 




I tacked it up on my wall so you can see it's size.
I have added different colored mates and framed 4 of these.
 I have sold several of them at Craft Fairs and at ...
 The Pecan Grove Gift Shop in Warsaw,Mo.
I also sell the prints unframed.
If your interested in one just send me an email & I'll get in touch with you.
They would make a great gift for The Hunter in your Family or for the Person who Decorates with the Lodge Look Decor.

No comments:

Post a Comment