Saturday, October 6, 2012

#### PuMPkiNs & ScAreCrOws ####


I've been a Busy Gal !!!!
############
I'm getting ready for a Fall Craft Fair in Warsaw, Mo.
Yes
It's time for " Heritage Days " once again

Oct. 20th & 21st





I found these Orange Rolls of Crochet Thread
 &
 this light went off in my head



 these would make such cute decorated pumpkins.


each one is a little different from the last one


old ribbons & such added to them


burlap bow & black crow tags


There are  " 6 " of them in my Pumpkin Patch


So much fun to make !!!


Scarecrow Bed Spring Heads


This is " Heidi " with the Purple Hydrangea on top her head.


Meet
" Homer "


Miss Dazey


Summer's End


Sweet Sunflower Sue


Harvey Harvest


&
Scarecrow Joe 

###############################

Several of these are all ready to go & on their way to that

Sweet Little Shop  

 " The Magpie "
 in
 Clarksville, Arkansas


Now I'm back to work making more things for
 the Heritage Days Craft Fair
&
my Flea Market Booths.










No comments:

Post a Comment