Sunday, January 23, 2011

~ A Girls Just Gotta Go Shopping! ~

My Grand Daughter & I Shopping at the Branson Landing.

  
Don't you just love this little shopper?
Shes ready for some serious shopping! 


First stop Bass Pro.
Checking out the fishing poles for her Dad!
I love it that her Little Purse has a snack (Cheerios) in it.
Just in case you run out of energy with all that shopping!


Oh Yes ...  Pa Pa is a Sucker!
They just had to stop at Build A Bear!


Now  it's time to name & dress it!


It was a Hot Day so we thought we would just set & cool our feet just a little while in the fountain! 


Time to go home ... were all shopped out!


Sure was Fun!!!
Can't wait to go again with my little shopping buddy!

1 comment:

  1. oh I am liking your blog! You have some great repuposing ideas! The flowerbed lady with the parasol is an amazing idea, glad you stumbled upon it. Thanks for visiting my blog today and your lovely comment too!

    ReplyDelete