Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's Apple Pie Baking Time !


I just finished
My
 Apple Baking Basket


It's that time of the year when the Apples are ready to be picked.


So get out that reciept book & start baking!


Red, Green, & Yellow
We Like Them All !


This Basket has several Apples of all sizes.
A piece of Red Checked Table Cloth draping out of the frontside of the basket.
I think it gives just that added touch of color that made it
 POP!
Then the wooden spoons & a rolling pin was added.


This is the backside of the arrangment ... it can be used as a centerpiece if you wish.
Just the right touchs of greenery & silk flowers.


Added the Red Checked Ribbon & Raffia Bow to the Rolling Pin.





1 comment:

  1. I love it! Beautiful.... That would make a wonderful gift for a fall wedding... I have a friend getting married in a month, and I know what I'm giving her!!! Thanks for the wonderful idea! I'll take pictures for you.

    ReplyDelete