Friday, April 15, 2011

! ! ! I've Not Been Well ! ! !


Well ... I'm just fine it was my PC that wasn't doing so great!
It's been a few days since my last posting.
I had to take my PC in & have some work done to get more Memory
I was down to 5% memory & couldn't De-frag !
I did everything I could & got it back up to 10%  but I needed 15 % to De frag.
So off to the PC Doctor we went.
but
  First Things First
My Memory is also needing so help these days so
This is what I did to make sure I got it all hooked back together in the right spots !   



I took a Picture !



Then I drew a diagram ... I wasn't taking any Chances !!!



I seriously thought I was going to have to make a Planter out of it!
I sure wasn't looking forward to buying a new one.

*****

I do plan on getting a new one someday but ...
 I want a Laptop !


So this is what they did for me .
$80.00 & A New One of These !


I'm so Glad to be Back
Now I have more Ram ... 80 GB. Yea !!!!!



 Makes Me Want to Celebrate !!!!


***************************


1 comment:

  1. I want a laptop too, don't know when I'm going to be able to aford it though.

    ReplyDelete