Sunday, August 28, 2011

~ ! ~ More Vintage Goodies ~ ! ~

What a ~ SWEET ~ butter dish ~ very Retro ~ I just cleaned it up added a Red Checked Bow with  
The Co. Label Print
&
then added it to my booth
 @
Fall Creek Flea Market
Branson, Mo. 


I found one on eBay that they wanted $35.00 for & that didn't include shipping.
!!!!! CRAZY !!!!!


A Nice Collection of Vintage Treasures.
Well ~ except for the Chicken ~ it's not very old?


Two Sweet Hanky's & Table Scarfs


Old Quilt Blocks & a Sweet Little Ceramic Kitty


Beautiful Hand Crocheted Table Scarves


Quart Size Oil Can, Red & White Enamelware Dish Pan, Old Serving Tray, Mixed Colors of Crochet Thread.


Tub Hanger Soap Dish, Jar Opener & more Quilt Blocks.


Red & White Handmade Hot Pads,
Two Blue Print Tea Cups
&
Table Scarf


Vintage Green Sewing Basket,
Old Nut Grinder
&
Green Print Fabric


Daisy Basket & Homemade Lye Soap ... made in Arkansas.
Petit Jean Mnt. 




This was My most Treasured ~ Treasure of the day!
White Edwinm Knowles China Butter Compote


It has some crazing in the bottom ... but that doesn't bother me one little bit!
In fact
 I LOVE IT!


My Birdie Dinner Plate & Tea Cup ... anybody got the matching Saucer?


I guess I am now collection these!
LOL!
I found the Green Toile one a couple months ago
 &
 this month I found the Red Toile one & the Red & Yellow Rose one. 
I think they are Avon  ... but I'm not sure?


The very old framed picture/poem is for a Mother .

Once again I have to say " Thats All folks " ... well for this post anyway !







No comments:

Post a Comment