Friday, August 26, 2011

~!~ Back In The Day ~!~


Some More Treasures To Admire


Garden Tools & a Vintage Shoe Shine Bin


This shoe shine bin has been around for a long time.
It is very crude & primitive ... guess that is why I was so attracted to it!
LOL !


It has been handmade by someone who just used what they had on hand to make it. 


I think they used the wood out of an old Apple Crate
because ...


this is the underneath side of the box.
Washington State Apples label still intact !


It had 3 shoeshine brushes
I'm thinking
two were for applying the polish & the large horse hair one is used to do the shining?
.

This young fellow seems to know what he is doing !


1, 2, 3 Little Brushes


one white curtain panel 


Twig Chair & A Potted Pink Hydrangea 


Collection
Garden tools, Shopping basket, Copper tea pot lamp, & etc.


I Love Pink !
Silk Flower Bouquet


Vintage Paper Mache Duck Decoy

Once again I hope you enjoyed looking at my New / Old Found Treasures.

I made a trip into my Booth  # 137 @ The Fall Creek Flea Market in Branson, Mo.
&
 I put alot of these new to me treasures out just today. 

****************************

If you ever get to Branson, Mo. be sure to check it out. Location ~ Hwy 165  So.
Call & check out their opening hrs.
Closed on Sundays
417-335-8799
 They have some real nice things & very reasonably priced too! 







 


No comments:

Post a Comment