Friday, July 15, 2011

~ Treasure Hunt ~ Day 2 ~


Day 2
My Week in Sullivan, Mo.
 Treasure Hunt


Blue Transfer-ware Platter
Clear Depression Glass Dish / That Matches My Punch Bowl & Cups.
Vintage Ric-Rack & Pin Cushion


More,  More, More


Old Buttons & Linens


Vintage Powder Dish 
Bud Vase with Matching Ashtray
2 Pr.Vintage String Pearls


Belt Buckles & Buttons


Small Victorian Cream Pitcher


Old Hankies
Small Creamer & Sugar


I Love Old Bowls


Pretty  , Vintage , Patina , Crazing


Handmade Embroidered Flour Sack Dish Towels


Glass Decanter & Sugar Server
More Linens & Etc.


Vintage Hat Box with Matching Clear Liner Box


Vintage Black Handbag


Old  Suitcase


Old Cigar Box Full of Old Buttons & Etc.


Vintage Table Cloth & Salt & Pepper Shakers with Red Lids.
Old Red Celluloid Tableware. 


Red Plaid Child's Lunch Box Thermos


Old Odd & Ends Silverware with Napkins


My Favorite Find of The Week was this 1930 / 40's Lamp.
It is made of Plaster of Paris / Chalk.
Now to find Just the right Lamp Shade for it???


When I brought it up to the clerk ... She said What an Ugly Lamp!
I guess it is True ~ It is all in the eye of the beholder because
 I LOVE IT!!!

*****************************












No comments:

Post a Comment