Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Homemade Banana Bread Recipe

It is the " BESTEST " I've ever had!
I have tried several other peoples & personally I like this recipe the best of all! 
I have to say that I don't remember where I got my recipe ...
 but I have had & used it for well over 40yrs.


My grown kids also feel the same way about " Mom's " Banana Bread recipe!


Hot out of the oven
 &
 spread some butter over it
  then serve with a hot cup of coffee.
...
You just can't beat it!!!
Yummy!!!

You can tell that I've used this many times
it is stained & tattered!


Sometime over the years I started adding 1 tsp of Vanilla to this batter
&
 I don't measure the 1 cup Banana ~ I just use 1 ripe Banana or maybe 2 if they are small.


I always use Black Walnuts in my Banana Bread!


This makes just one loaf pan ~ If you want more just double the recipe.


Spray with oil & flour the pan.


Bake until the toothpick comes out clean ... I set the oven for 60 minutes.
@
350*


It always comes out this Golden Brown.


Yummy!!!


See those Large Chunks of  Black Walnuts???


I love the " HEEL" it is my Favorite piece!!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment