Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Don't you just hate it when your plans don't come together!

Today ~ My husband "Bill" and I attempted to put up our CHRISTmas lights. First thing that went wrong was our outdoor white metal tree ... needs new lights! Not sure if it would be easier on me to just buy another tree rather than try to relight this one.

So next we put up the Buck deer ~ YEA ~ it works!
Next the Doe deer ~ Not so lucky after all ~ only 1/2 of  her was working.
I'm just thankful that it's head is still lite up!

                             So tomorrow I will be buying white lights for the Doe deer too!

Santa works just fine.YEA!!!!
 However I still have to put some pinecones in the little red sled.


I still have some work to do on the porch ~ this will do until I get out the rest of my decorations. 


Looks like a Red Neck Christmas to Me!
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment