Monday, December 13, 2010

~ Just One Of My Passions ~

I Love,  Love,  Love, to Create & have a lot of Fun doing it!


I like to work with natural things as much as possible.
Old deer antlers,  pheasant feathers, pine cones, & twigs!
This one can be hung on a door or wall or you can place it on a table or mantle & work some candlesticks in around it for more fun!  


Another  lodge look one with a deer antler & a touch of red berrys for some color.


I also added pine cones & tucked in some raffia into this table piece.


This one is for the Fishing Lover in the house!
Lots of wispy grasses & sprigs .
I even added a dragon fly!
  I sold this all most as quickly as I put it out to be sold in the Gift Shop.  


I have made 2 of these & they are both gone now!
I really enjoyed working them up.


The duck decoy is called a feeder duck.
I picked them up when I was in Arkansas doing my favorite yard sale.
Bargains Galore on Hwy 64!


I like lots of grasses, twigs, berrys, & cat tails in my lodge look wreaths! 
 FUN FUN FUN!
If you need a wreath I'm your Gal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment