Friday, December 10, 2010

I just can't not do it!!!!


I thought I could do it but I just HAVE to put a little CHRISTmas decorations out ... Right?
So first I started cleaning then next thing you know I brought out a couple of my Santa's. Then out came the candy canes, along with a cute little snowman/gal & one Big Giant Stocking for the front door. Whats next???? You'll have to check back & see... :)


I have collected Santa's for sometime now. These were handmade by a lady I meet years ago at a craft show she & I were doing at that time...


I love anything that has that primitive look about it!


I make these Candy Canes myself & sell them at The Pecan Grove Gift Shop in Warsaw, Mo.


 I also make these Giant Stockings to hang on your door or wall.


I love this Amaryllis silk ~ I found it this summer at a flea market. Got a great deal on it too!


My fireplace has never had a fire in it ... We plan on putting in gas logs someday just haven't got around to that yet.
So I have a antique fireplace grate with candles setting in it & then I took the orange twinkle lights & strung them all around ...makes a romantic cozy look!  


My little snowman is my greeter at the front door. :-)

 The willow bench has a couple snowflake pillows & a shovel that I picked up just last week in Arkansas.
While on my treasure hunt with my dearest friend ~ Nancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment