Sunday, October 2, 2011

It's All About Altered Pumpkins !

I have been
Soooo busy running around with my friend "Nancy" these past few days
 Treasure Hunting
We had a GREAT time as we always do!
I'll be making a post of my finds later but for today I want to show that I did get the altered Pumpkins done!


I will say that the White one did take more time but I liked the out come once it was finished! 


The Shabby Vintage Look
I Love it!


Are you Scared?

Spray with flat black paint & use white chalk ... you can wipe with damp cloth & change the wording anytime.


Another one with the black netting ... I added the green moss to this one.


A few nice Fall decoration & very inexpensive !







1 comment:

  1. They turned out really good ! I like the white one the best.
    Sure was nice meeting you Sat. Hope to see you again !

    ReplyDelete