Friday, October 29, 2010

My road trip down in the Arkansas Hills.

♪ ♫ ♪  Country Road Take Me Home  ♪ ♫ ♪ 
    
I made it back home last night & I had a good time visiting my family & some friends.
I was kind of disappointed in the fall colors on my road trip down though.
I was expecting to see lots of beautifully colored fall trees. I think that they are late this year down there or I was just to early!

The pictures of the country lane is the road that you take off  HWY. 71 to Chester, my home town.
                                                                         Beautiful!
                                                  This was taken from my folks front yard.

                                              My parents front porch has a awesome view.
.
 The field is still green & lush. Mom & Dad enjoy just setting out on the front porch & watching the day go slowly by.
     
 Lake Fort Smith
My folks live about 7 miles from this lake. 

The water was very calm & peaceful. I was wishing I had packed a picnic lunch & could have just stayed a little longer for a restful, peaceful afternoon.


No comments:

Post a Comment