Monday, November 14, 2011

*~* I'm So Excited *~*

Today I opened A Booth @ Martin's Antiques & Flea Market
in
Ozark, Mo. 

************************



I stopped on my way back from Our Gift Shop Christmas Open House in Warsaw, Mo.
just to pick out what booths they had available.
I found the one that I thought would be a good start ... then if I do well enough ... I plan to maybe get a larger booth. 


Yesterday I had time to work up a few things.
I was able to go ahead & leave them there while I work on more things this week.


Let it Snow !


This little Cardinal is attached to the bark look container pot.


I Love The Red Acorns !


Sweet Tweet !


This wreath can be used from Christmas on through winter !

It has two Deer Antlers,
Pheasant Feathers,
Berry's ,Vines & Twigs
Then finished off with a Burlap Bow
&
a Cardinal perched on one of the Deer Antlers.



Santa with his Snow Shoes



Country Cookin Basket



White Christmas









1 comment: