Sunday, November 6, 2011

BUSY ~ BUSY ~ BUSY

Are you ready for Christmas ?
Seems it is coming upon us way to soon !
Guess I need to get busy making some more things to put into my Booths.

******************

So I started with this Cookie Baking Wreath.


Gingerbread Cookies


Lots of Goodies on this Wreath!






I got several things done ...but not near enough 


I Love Sleds!!!!


My Vintage Tea Kettle
Ready for Christmas Tea!


Sweet Christmas Tweet !


LOL!
The duck you see is not in the cage it is behind it.
I didn't even notice it until ready to make this post.
The cage has a Red Bird & Nest inside with some Red Berries & etc. 


This Wreath can be used year round. 
Just add a Christmas Bow for the Holidays & the remove it after! 




I LOVE RED!!!!




I LOVE ROSES


Rosy Pink Color with Gold & Greens.


I LOVE RED TULIPS !



A Little Different Twist on Things


This one is done with a Vintage Plate & I used Peach & Mauve Shaded Pinks.
 Fruit & Some Vines & Christmas Greens 



I LOVE URNS !!!


Ivy, White Hydrangea, Grasses, & Berry Sprig topped off with some Birch Twigs.


My hen found her Nest!


I used This old LARD Tin
She is just real proud of herself perched & nesting in my Flower Bed!


You Got To Love It !


Sweet Candy Canes


Santa's ~ Snowmen ~ Pontsettas ~ Pine Cones ~ Bells






No comments:

Post a Comment