Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Doors Are Being Opened


It must be a God thing!!!
I have been trying to decide what I should do about some issues in my life
 &
it seems the Lord is going ahead of me
 &
 opening doors for me.


It is so exciting to see that he is working things out for me
 &
 all I need to do is just Trust in ~  HIM ~ to see just what he has planned. 


I have been so Blessed by him through the years
 &
 I give him all the Praise & Glory with Thanksgiving ! 


Sometimes it can be a little scary not knowing what is behind the door ...


not knowing where it might lead?


It's time to take the door knob & open the door to a new adventure
 &
 different way of doing things.


I have to say that there is a PEACE of mind when you can see things falling into place.


Soon ~ I will hopefully be able to share with you what changes I am making. 
It isn't anything that "Big" but it will make my future a little easier & less stressful!


  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment