Sunday, August 19, 2012

~!~ Make Mine Shabby Chic ~!~

 I love to take a Shabby Garage Sale Find
 &
 do a Great makeover! 


I don't really remember when I got this or where I found it but it just keep calling out my name
GLENDA
 HELP! 


So after ignoring it"s plea for way to long.
  I did just that
 &
 Helped it!
Gave yet another old piece a new Life!


I have to say I love the revival!
 Shabby Chic White
It has a plate rail on the shelves
 &
 the small drawers are in good shape too!


Next piece was a find also from some time ago.
It isn't an old vintage piece but with a little paint & sand paper
it can look that way! 


I LoVe how it turned out too!
&&&&&&&&&
Now both two pieces are for sale in my booth in The Fall Creek Flea Market.


Old Drawer with Glass knob!


This piece will not get ~ White Paint !!!

I LOVE IT JUST THE WAY IT IS !

I just cleaned it up & then sprayed clear sealer to stop
 any
 oil stains from bleeding from inside the draw.


next I printed this Country print & cut to fit
a little tea stain & it looks Great!!!













No comments:

Post a Comment