Sunday, August 19, 2012

~!~ Make Mine Shabby Chic ~!~

 I love to take a Shabby Garage Sale Find
 do a Great makeover! 

I don't really remember when I got this or where I found it but it just keep calling out my name

So after ignoring it"s plea for way to long.
  I did just that
 Helped it!
Gave yet another old piece a new Life!

I have to say I love the revival!
 Shabby Chic White
It has a plate rail on the shelves
 the small drawers are in good shape too!

Next piece was a find also from some time ago.
It isn't an old vintage piece but with a little paint & sand paper
it can look that way! 

I LoVe how it turned out too!
Now both two pieces are for sale in my booth in The Fall Creek Flea Market.

Old Drawer with Glass knob!

This piece will not get ~ White Paint !!!


I just cleaned it up & then sprayed clear sealer to stop
 oil stains from bleeding from inside the draw.

next I printed this Country print & cut to fit
a little tea stain & it looks Great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment