Wednesday, July 27, 2011

♪ ♫ ♪ He's My Brother ♪ ♫ ♪



Royal Wade Kimes
of course to me he is just Wade my brother.

He & I are 1yr apart in age.
 Then came 3 more sisters.
So He was kind of out numbered from then on.

We were real close growing up in our small town & went to a small school.
We rode horses, made it to all the School Dances & where we would do the Jitter Bug together.
We made it to all the Ball Games & afterwards we would all go to the nearest hangout until we had to be home by midnight. 


We would go Fishing, Hunting, Swimming & We would stay outside all day just having so much fun!
Those were the Days!

He was the Cowboy then & He still is now.


Only now this Cowboy Sings & Writes most all of his Songs.



So I thought you might like to here one of his songs & then the one that He just released that was by another artist from way back when.





No comments:

Post a Comment